作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

基本英语用语去机场面试都会问什么?通常会问哪些英语?等等.最好具体点.比如细节只之类的

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/17 12:12:29
基本英语用语
去机场面试都会问什么?通常会问哪些英语?等等.
最好具体点.
比如细节只之类的
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and
diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my
analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉.我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值.)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明.)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员.具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持.)
Q:Why did you leave your last job.(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会.)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional.(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力.)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好.)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上.)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献.)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for
this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作.我相信我能成功.)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如.)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人.)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感.)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱.)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑.)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心.)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人.)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人.)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人.)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will
be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标.)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式.)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become
worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金.不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评.)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论.)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气.)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取.)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点.)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误.)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳.)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目.)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事.)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构.)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的.)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要.)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响.)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里.)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧.)几个经典的英语面试问题First One: "work experience" is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say "Right now I'm still a student." or "I'm a recent grad and Ihaven't started working yet." In the second sentence, "recent grad" is short for "recent graduate" and means that you have just finished school. 请告诉我你过去的工作经验,工作经验就是你过去所做的工作.如果尚未开始工作,就可以回答“Right now I'm still a student.”(现在我还是个学生.)或者说“I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet.”(我刚刚毕业,还没有开始工作.)“recent grad”是“recent graduate”的缩写,意思是刚刚毕业. Second One: What's your greatest weakness? This is a popular question that western employers like to ask to make candidates nervous! In fact, they ask this to know how you respond to a difficult question. You shouldn't answer by telling your greatest weakness since you might not get the job! Instead, you can tell them something that isn't directly related to the job position. 你最大的缺点是什么?西方老板特别爱问这个问题,让面试者感到很紧张.事实上,他问这个问题是看你对棘手问题的反应.你没必要如实回答你的弱点,因为那有可能让你得不到这份工作.相反,你可以告诉他们一些与工作不直接相关的事情. Third One: Why do you feel you are qualified for this job? This question is a good opportunity to brag a little bit. You should talk about some extra skills you have that maybe wasn't included in your resume, or talk about your greatest strength in more detail. 你为什么觉得自己胜任这份工作?这时候你要充分发挥你的“自夸”本领.你可以讲述一些简历资料里面没有包括的技能;或者是再详细强调一下你的特长. Fourth One: What kind of salary did you have in mind? Salary is how much money you earn, usually per year. When asked this, it's best to answer with a salary range or approximation and not an exact figure. This shows that you are familiar with the industry if you know what the approximate salary should be. 你期望的薪水是多少?“salary”就是你赚多少钱,通常是年收入.回答这个问题时,最好说出一个大致范围,而不是一个确切的数字.如果你能说出这个工资范围,那就说明你对此行业非常了解. Fifth One: If hired, when could you start work? When answering this it's best not to say you can start right away. This might make you seem very desperate for a job. A safe answer would be "I can start at the beginning of next month." 如果雇佣的话,你什么时候开始工作?回答这个问题时.一定要注意!不要说我马上可以工作.那会让对方认为你非常迫切地需要这份工作.一个非常保险的回答可以是“I can start at the beginning of next month.”(我下月初可以开始上班.) Sixth One: What kind of work does the position involve? You can ask this to clarify exactly what kind of work you'll be doing. 这个职位包括哪些工作?通过问这句话,你可以清楚地了解到你的工作内容.