作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

绯闻女孩,chuck和blair的经典台词哇.

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/04/28 19:12:45
绯闻女孩,chuck和blair的经典台词哇.
这些是第4季第2集在法国火车站的,有中文翻译的那几句我超级爱.
Blair:Just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass.
Chuck:Why would I want to be him?
Blair:You should've told me you got shot.
Chuck:I'm surprised you didn't shoot me youself.我很惊讶你没有亲自开枪打我.
Blair:I have,many times,in my dreams.The good ones.But if you were really hurt,I would want to know.
Chuck:When I woke up,my ID was gone.Nobody knew who I was.Nobody was coming to look for me.
I realized I might be alive,but Chuck Bass didn't have to be.我意识到虽然我活下来了,但恰克·拜斯却没有必要存在.
Blair:Changing your name doesn't mean change who you are.名字虽改,你心依旧
Chuck:It's a good start.A change to live simple,earn people's respect,maybe become a person someone could love.赢得别人的爱的机会.
Blair:Someone did love you.And...you owe it to her,and everyone else you're leaving behind.Not run away,which is what you're doing.欠每一个被你抛弃的人,不要再这样逃避了.
And I don't think that great man you're talking about wanting to be is a coward.我并不认为曾经有远大抱负的你是个懦夫.
I think he would face up to what he did.我想你会勇于面对过去.
Chuck:I destoryed the only thing I ever loved.我毁了我曾经唯一的真爱.
Blair:I don't love you anymore.But it takes more than you to destroy Blair Waldorf.我不再爱你了.但即使是你也不能毁掉布莱尔·霍道夫.
Chuck:Your world would be earier if I didn't come back.没有我,你的生活会更安逸.
Blair:That's true.But it wouldn't be my world without you in it.这倒是真的.  但我的世界里也不能没有你.