英语翻译请高人帮忙翻译以下句子:“Thus it is not the will of your Father who
来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/26 11:58:02
英语翻译
请高人帮忙翻译以下句子:“Thus it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.”
本句所在的段落如下:
What do you think?If any man has a hundred sheep,and one of them has gone astray,does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying?And if it turns out that he finds it,truly I say to you,he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.Thus it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.
请高人帮忙翻译以下句子:“Thus it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.”
本句所在的段落如下:
What do you think?If any man has a hundred sheep,and one of them has gone astray,does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying?And if it turns out that he finds it,truly I say to you,he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.Thus it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.
段落大意:一个人有100只羊,一直迷失了,他会丢下99之没迷失的羊去找那只迷失的羊.如果找回来了(浪子回头了),他会比珍惜另外99只羊更加的珍惜这只失而复得的.
翻译:因此,看到你们这些小辈中任何一个迷失(走上错误的导路而被毁),都不是你在天堂的父亲的愿望.
翻译:因此,看到你们这些小辈中任何一个迷失(走上错误的导路而被毁),都不是你在天堂的父亲的愿望.
英语翻译请高人帮忙翻译以下句子:“Thus it is not the will of your Father who
英语翻译请帮忙翻译以下句子:We will keep you informed the original shippin
请高人帮忙翻译hope that does not spoil the look of the piece
英语翻译请翻译句子:The conquest of your impatience will acquire you h
英语翻译请翻译:Of what good is democracy if it is not for the poor?
英语翻译thus it was that the boy became the son not of a lawyer
求高人帮忙翻译一下!The rattle of his father's car as it turned down t
英语翻译求高手帮忙翻译以下合同内容,机器翻译拿来粘贴的请绕道DISPUTE RESOLUTION.It is the i
英语翻译请帮忙翻译以下句子.(最好不要用翻译器) Tell me about yourselfWhat are your
英语翻译Thus,the measurement of chlorophyll content is of intere
英语翻译将以下句子翻译为中文(人工翻译)Which of the following events should not
请帮忙分析下句子The executive who holds it is never consulted on maj