作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

英语翻译Come out to the window;I'm the man who sings to you;I wr

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/04/30 02:18:07
英语翻译
Come out to the window;I'm the man who sings to you;I wrote my songs in your honour;the day that you come out;you'll capture my heart;for you i'll keep a warm corner in my heart.;Come out to the window;the hours that I sing to you;just say that you know;to whom your heart belongs;from under your window;I sing songs and smile;I try to capture your heart;from under your window;I stand and wait;to find the secret of your love;.Just guard over her for me;over the light of her eyes;just guard over her for me;guard a place in the heart.;Come out to the window;here guitars play;serenades that I composed in your honour.;In all the windows of the city;girls go out to sing;just give me your love.;Come out to the window;I waited for three seasons;and now it's clear that winter approaches.;In wind and in rain;I'll continue to sing songs;I'll do it all for you.;In wind and in rain;even for another hundred years;I'll try to capture your heart.
勿用机器和软件翻译,
Come out to the window;
窗外
I'm the man who sings to you;
我是你的专属歌者
I wrote my songs in your honour;
我写歌来向你致敬
the day that you come out;
在你出现的那一天
you'll capture my heart;
你会俘虏我整颗心
for you i'll keep a warm corner in my heart.;
你会温暖我的心窝
Come out to the window;
出来到窗子前面来
the hours that I sing to you;
我为你歌唱的时候
just say that you know;
告诉我你是知道的
to whom your heart belongs;
你的心之所向所属
from under your window;
就在你的窗子下面
I sing songs and smile;
我歌唱着且微笑着
I try to capture your heart;
我努力征服你的心
from under your window;
就在你的窗子下面
I stand and wait;
我站在那静候佳音
to find the secret of your love;.
追寻爱情通关谜语
Just guard over her for me;
代我去守卫呵护你
over the light of her eyes;
就在你的眼光之中
just guard over her for me;
代我去守卫呵护你
guard a place in the heart.;
守卫那的心灵沃土
Come out to the window;
就在你的窗子下面
here guitars play;
吉他奏出美妙乐章
serenades that I composed in your honour.;
为你编的吉他夜曲
In all the windows of the city;
在城市的所以床下
girls go out to sing;
女孩们都出来歌唱
just give me your love.;
我只要你好好爱我
Come out to the window;
就在你的窗子下面
I waited for three seasons;
我目的明确地等着
and now it's clear that winter approaches.;
很明显的冬天降至
In wind and in rain;
伴随着寒风和冷雨
I'll continue to sing songs;
仍旧继续为你歌唱
I'll do it all for you.;
这一切都是为了你
In wind and in rain;
伴随着寒风和冷雨
even for another hundred years;
海枯石烂沧海桑田
I'll try to capture your heart.
我一定捕获你芳心