作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译I'm holding on your rope ,got me ten feet off the ground

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/01 07:08:30
英语翻译
I'm holding on your rope ,got me ten feet off the ground .and i'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound ,you tell me that you need me.then you go and cut me down ,but wait you tell me that you are sorry didn't think I'd turn aroud ,and say that it's too late to apologize it's too late .I'd like another chance ,take a fall,take a shot for you ,and i need you like a heart needs a beat ,but it's nothing new .Ilove you with the fire red .now it's turning blue ,and you say sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you ,but I'm afraid it's too late to apologize ,so ,leave me alone.
I'm holding on your rope,
我紧紧地握住你给的希望(绳索)
Got me ten feet off the ground
它带着我心向你飞翔(双脚离地10英尺)
and I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
然而听见了你说(要离开我)的话 我却只能绝望地沉默
You tell me that you need me
你告诉我你仍然爱我需要我
Then you go and cut me down,but wait
于是你割断了绳索离我远去 伤心的我无助地跌落
You tell me that you're sorry
在煎熬中苦苦等来的却是你苍白无力的歉意
Didn't think I'd turn around,and say...
可你不会想到我会转过身去
It's too late to apologize,it's too late
现在说对不起已经太迟了,真的太迟了
I'd take another chance,take a fall
我应该再给你一次机会,宁愿为你冒着再次被抛弃
Take a shot for you
被伤害的危险
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
我需要你 就像我的心需要跳动一般的渴望
But it's nothing new
但是这一切都已是过往云烟
I loved you with a fire red-
我对你的爱曾如同红色火焰一般熊熊燃烧
Now it's turning blue,and you say...
可现在火苗已黯淡成一抹幽蓝
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
你说“对不起”的时候 让我感觉好似来自天堂的天使一般妙不可言
But I'm afraid...
但是 恐怕
It's too late to apologize
现在说对不起已经太迟了
so,leave me alone
所以 请离开吧