作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

求关于奥运或运动爱好的英语三人对话,两三分钟的时间,

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/28 07:18:25
求关于奥运或运动爱好的英语三人对话,两三分钟的时间,
最好是某书上的吧
奥运 英语 情景对话:Dialogue
I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(我期待着观看游泳项目.)
情景对话:
A:The Olympics will be really exciting.(这次奥运会是非常令人兴奋的.)
B:Yes.I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(是的,我期待着观看游泳项目.)
A:Me too.I love swimming.(我也是,我非常热爱游泳.)
A:oh!My God!Fancy meeting you here.
  A:哦,天啊!太巧了,在这儿碰到你.
C:Yes,what a surprise!We haven't seen each other almost half a year.
  C:是呀!真没想到.我们已有半年没见了吧.
  A:let me introduce my friend B.B,this is my old classmate C.
B:nice to meet you,C !
C:nice meeting you,too.
A:So C Where are you heading now?
  A:C,你去哪儿?
  B:Oh.I'm going to attend a meeting about making Chinese culture various and globalized.
  B:哦,我正要参加一个关于使中国文化多样化和全球化的会议.
  B:It's so significant.The east and west culture is a comparatively separate value system of their own society,and each style of culture has advantages and dregs.So the two cultures should nourish and benefit each other.
  B:这会议很有意义.东西方文化是适应它们各自社会的相对独立的价值体系,每一种文化都有它们自己的优点和不足,因此,两种文化应相互充实.
  C:Right.It seems to be quite important to Chinese culture.The two-thousand-year feudual rule made Chinese traditional culture self-closed and isolated,and it's so short of democracy and open,which is the chief essence of the west culture.Through the meeting,we want to make it the beginning that Chinese culture fully absorb the essence of the west culture.The 2008 Olympics is a desirable chance.
  C:对,对中国文化来说,这一点显得尤为重要.两千年的封建统治使中国传统文化自我封闭,自我独立,严重缺乏民主和开放性,而这一点正是西方文化的精华部分.通过这次会议,我们想开一个头,使中国传统文化全面吸收西方文化中的精华.2008年奥运会就是一个难得的机会.
  A:I see.You apply to the chance of the 2008 Olympics to make your traditional culture absorb the advantage of the west culture,and make it various and globalized.
  A:我明白了.你们想借助2008年奥运会使贵国的传统文化吸收西文化的优点,使之多样化、国际化.
  C:Yes.Only the essence.
  C:正是,仅吸收精华.
  A:I understand it.But I think Chinese culture has many advantages.
  A:我理解这一点.但中国文化也有很多优点.
  C:Of course.When Chinese culture absorbs the essence of the west culture,we maintain and carry forward it.
  C:当然了.在中国文化吸收西方文化精华的同时,我们要保留并弘扬传统文化的精华.