作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

各造一个英语句子,急,

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/17 05:11:19
各造一个英语句子,急,
 
leave behind
英 [li:v biˈhaind] 美 [liv bɪˈhaɪnd]
忘带; 留下; 丢弃;使落后
短语动词永久离开;抛下
If you leave someone or something behind, you go away permanently from them.
Many of the women had left their husbands behind and they told of their fears that they may never see them again...
这些女人中很多抛下了自己的丈夫,她们说害怕可能永远都见不到他们了.
We hear of women who run away, leaving behind their homes and families. 我们听说有女人离家出走,扔下了家人不管.
2. 短语动词留下;余留 If you leave behind an object or a situation, it remains after you have left a place.
I don't want to leave anything behind...
我不想留下任何东西.
A misty rain in the morning had left behind a coolness that would stay for hours.
早上,蒙蒙细雨带来一股清凉之意,数小时不散.
3. 短语动词把…抛在后面;超过
If a person, country, or organization is left behind, they remain at a lower level than others because they are not as quick at understanding things or developing.
We're going to be left behind by the rest of the world...
我们将被全世界甩在后面.
I got left behind at school with the maths...
在校时我的数学跟不上.
Inflation has left them way behind.
通货膨胀使他们远远落后了.
1.They wore gloves so as not to leave any fingerprints behind (them).
他们戴着手套,以免留下指纹.
2. Please call for me when you go ; don't leave me behind.
你去的时候叫我一声,可别把我闪下.
3. To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
我们活在活着的人的心里,那么我们就没有死去.
4. He must leave behind for pawns, his mother, wife and sons.
他必须留下母亲、妻子和儿子们作人质.
5. Don't leave me behind.
不要把我忘了.
6. Leave inessential equipment behind.
把不重要的设备撇开.
7. Take care not to leave anything behind.
当心别丢下东西.
8. We cannot bring ourselves to leave behind those lares and penates.
我们舍不得丢弃那些传家之宝.
9. I leave behind my dreams and I hasten to your call.
我把梦想丢下,来奔赴我的召唤.
10. Don't bemoan anything or anyone that you need to leave behind.
不要再去抱怨那些你本该忘记的人或事.
11. It's what you leave behind you when you go.
它表示你会留下什么在你身后.
12. Guests frequently misplace or leave behind their personal possessions in hotel rooms.
客人经常误放东西或把他们的个人物品落在房间里.
13. Was it fate that brought us close and now leave behind?
难道是命运安排我们相遇又让我们彼此分离?
14. The I.O.C.'s solution is to stress what the Games leave behind.
IOC的解决方式是,重点关注奥运会后会留下什么.
15. With the lapse of time, what finally we will leave behind?
随着时间的推移,我们最终会留下什么?
16. Everybody's got something they had to leave behind.
每个人都得到某事他们对休假有臀部.
17. Do not leave behind any personal belongings.
六、请不要遗忘随身所带的物品.
18. What did I leave behind?
我落什么东西了?
19. So we leave behind this Codex.
所以我们留下了这本法典.
20. I leave behind e as a pledge this pin, worth ten times the amount.
我留下这只十倍于房钱饭钱的夹针作抵押品.
act on
英 [ækt ɔn] 美 [ækt ɑn]
对…起作用[有功效];奉行, 按照…而行动;遵行;践
1. 对…起作用〔有功效〕
This medicine acts on the heart.
这药对心脏起作用.
2. 奉行; 按照…而行动
The police are acting on the information received.
警方正根据获得的情报采取行动.
Don't act on caprice. Study your problem.
不要任性行事,研究一下自己的问题.
2. I know that he can't act on guess-work.
我知道他是决不会开空头支票的.
3. We must not act on assumptions.
我们不能凭想当然办事.
4. A patient will usually listen to the doctor's advice and act on it.
患者通常都会遵照医嘱行事.
5. John wasn't really angry, he was putting on an act.
约翰并未真生气,他是在装样子.
6. The Act imposes more stringent regulations on atmospheric pollution.
法案对大气污染作出更为严格的规定.
7. The Act confers powers of entry, search and seizure on the police.
该法案授予警察入室、搜查和扣押的权力.
8. His criminal act has been recorded on the police file.
他的违法行为被警
9. He put on an act, which showed him up completely.
他这番表演,真可谓淋漓尽致.
10. Gastrin and cholecystokinin and secretin act on the same target organs.
促胃液素、缩胆囊素和分泌素作用于相同的靶器官.
11. The legal guardian must act on behalf of the child.
法定监护人应该维护这个孩子的利益.
12. We must act on the premise that the worst can happen.
我们必须在可能发生最坏事态的前提下行动.
13. General agents have authority to act on behalf of their principles generally.
全权代理人有权以委托人的名义从事一般性活动.
14. She can be trusted to act on the square.
她办事正派,可以信赖.
15. We can't act on your advice. Nevertheless, thank you for giving it.
我们不能照你的建议去办.不过承蒙您提出来,十分感谢.
16. Don't ask other people's advice unless you intend to act on it.
除非你打算按照别人的意见行事,否则就不要去征求别人的意见.
17. These medicinal herbs are said to act on the liver.
据说这些草药对肝脏有用.
18. I'll act on my own judgement.
我们要根据自己的意见行事.
19. If a citizen's complaint is justified, the Ombudsman will act on his behalf.
如果公民的意见正确,司法特派员便为他伸张正义.
20. She doesn't go on until Act Two.
她要到第二幕才出场.