作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译我想知道阿甘正传的前10分钟的台词,我的任务!

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/24 22:12:49
英语翻译
我想知道阿甘正传的前10分钟的台词,我的任务!
你好.我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走 Where they're going,
他住在哪里 where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
她说它是双魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,张开双眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走几步看看 Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何? How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的 as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯 But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧? But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?
福雷斯! Forrest!
我刚出世时 Now, when I was a baby,
妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名 Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系 She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是: What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党 he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单 They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼 and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑 They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘 And, anyway, that'show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我 Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些 that sometimes we all do things that, well,
并没有意义的事情 that just don't make no sense.
向这边! This way. Hold on. Ugh!
好了 All right.
你们在看什么? What are y'all staring at?
从来没有见过 Haven't you ever seen
小孩子戴脚撑的吗? a little boy with braces on his legs before ?
不要管其它人 Don't ever let anybody
说他们比你强,福雷斯 tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话 If God intended everybody to be the same,
他会给每人一双脚撑 he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思 Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
我们住在17号公路附近 We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩 about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
这个地方属于绿茵县 That's in the county of Greenbow.
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族 Our house had been in Mama's family
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的 since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里 had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
房子只有我和妈妈住 Since it was just me and Mama
我们有好多空房间 and we had all these empty rooms,
妈妈将这些空房出租 Mama decided to let those rooms out,
给路过的人住 mostly to people passing through,
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人 Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱 That's how me and Mama got money.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士 Mama was a real smart lady.
记住我说的话,福雷斯 Remember what I told you, Forrest.
你和其它任何人是一样的 You're no different than anybody else is.
听清楚了没有,福雷斯? Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
你和其它人是一样的 You're the same as everybody else.
你并没有什么不一样 You are no different.
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太 Your boy's...different, Mrs. Gump.
他的智商只有75 His I.Q is 75.
我们都是不一样的 Well, we're all different,
汉考克先生 Mr. Hancock.
她希望我得到最好的教育 She wanted me to have the finest education
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校 so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.
我见到了校长什么的 I met the principal and all.
请你看看这个,甘太太 I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.
这是正常水平 Now, this is normal.
福雷斯则是在这儿 Forrest is right here .
州政府要求智商起码要80 The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80
才能上公立学校 to attend public school.
甘太太 Mrs. Gump,
他应该上特殊学校 he's going to have to go to a special school.
在那里他会很好的 Now, he'll be just fine.
正常水平是什么意思? What does normal mean anyway ?
他可能… He might be...
反应不太灵敏 a bit on the slow side,
但我儿子福雷斯 but my boy Forrest
应该和其它人一样得到机会 is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.
他不该去特殊学校 He's not going to some special school
学怎么翻修轮胎 to learn how to retread tires.
这不过是区区5分的问题 We're talking about five little points here .
一定会有办法解决的 There must be something can be done.
我们的学校是要排名次的 We're a progressive school system.
我们不想有人拉后腿 We don't want to see anybody left behind.
甘先生在哪儿,甘太太? Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?
他去度假了 He's on vacation.
你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子 Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.
你不太会说话,是吗? You don't say much, do you?
“最后,他必须去试一试 "Finally, he had to try.
“看起来容易,但是… "It looked easy, but...
“发生了怪事,首先他们… oh, what happened. First they--"
妈妈,度假是什么意思? Mama, what's vacation mean?
度假? Vacation?
爸爸去哪儿了? Where Daddy went?
度假就是你去一个地方… Vacation's when you go somewhere...
然后就不再回来 and you don't ever come back.
总之,我想你可以说 Anyway, I guess you could say
我和妈妈无依无靠 me and Mama was on our own.
但我们不介意 But we didn't mind.
我们的房子总住满了人 Our house was never empty.
经常是人来人往的 There was always folks coming and going.

这是前10分钟的中英字幕,希望可以帮助到你O(∩_∩)O