作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译In the night of midsummer.The fairy woke up froma deep s

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/30 00:11:13
英语翻译
In the night of midsummer.
The fairy woke up froma deep steep.
Magic binked livly like stars.
I was falling in the dream of fantacy ……
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
In the night of midsummer.The fairy woke up from a deep sleep.
Magic blinked lively like stars.
I was falling in the dream of fantacy……
仲夏夜,
精灵从沉睡中苏醒,
魔法像星星一样调皮的眨着眼睛,
我在梦幻中渐渐沦陷.
We believe in love,as well as the magic of the midsummer night……
我们相信爱情,就好象相信仲夏夜的魔力一样……
We lost in the mysterious forest——no love,no direction.
我们迷失在这座神秘的大森林里——因为看不到爱情,所以失去了方向.
Being the bravest knights,they all fear the magic of love.
他们是最英勇的骑士,却全都惧怕爱情来临时的魔力.
In midsummer night,companied by wind,I dance with fairy happily.
仲夏夜,我和风为伴,与精灵一起欢快地跳舞……
Everything is believed to happen in the world……
相信这个世界,什么都可能发生……
Despite silence,with the eye of careless glimpse she can attract you……
不喜欢抬头讲话,却擅长俯首用眼角的余光射穿你的心底防线.
All is just a trick played the angel……
所有的一切,不过是天使的一个玩笑.
We need a harp and wine in midsummer night……
在仲夏的晚上,我们总是需要一把竖琴和半杯葡萄酒……
I peep at you secretly——never try to give you a hand.
我躲在角落偷偷看你——其实从未想过要伸出援手.
The world is glittering in your hand……
世界围绕着你的手指,闪烁……