作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

英语翻译这么多年过去了,直到这一刻才知道自己的心~好恨自己,非常非常非常非常非常非常非常恨.为什么那么死心眼,为什么那么

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/05/20 14:19:20
英语翻译
这么多年过去了,
直到这一刻才知道自己的心~
好恨自己,非常非常非常非常非常非常非常恨.
为什么那么死心眼,为什么那么任性,为什么那么不依不饶.
明明是心疼的,明明是不想失去的.
明明可以为他做任何事,付出一切的,
明明不在乎他有什么没有什么,不在乎一切一切的.
为什么就不能对他好一点,为什么就不会宽容一点?
为什么就为那一件事追究个没完没了,
把彼此逼向绝路!
多少次梦中毫不犹豫的原谅,不顾一切的放弃所有回到他身边~
后悔!一千一万一亿个后悔!
心痛!心碎!­
那个女孩是个好女孩,只有她才配拥有!
有舍才有得.只有她才会对他不咎既往,
只有她在一直一直的等待,从来没有放弃过.
所以只有她才配拥有.
这个世界是公平的.她让付出的人得到应得的,
让自私不懂得珍惜的人悔恨一生~
如果时光可以倒流,我一定不会放手,
如果一切可以重来,我一定好好珍惜~
可惜,世间也没有如果~
好想好好的大哭一场~年少无知啊,
在错误的时间遇到对的人,造化弄人啊~
错过了,就是错过了~
不要忘记吧~只能这样了,
偶尔独自回忆一下,只当作是一种享受吧~
真心的祝福他们,开开心心,永远相爱,幸福到老~
主题,My heart
我不要在网上翻译的那些。语法不对,有好多成语翻译不出来。完全不符合这个意思的。希望学英语专业的或者英语好的高人帮忙翻译一下。
这么多年过去了,
So many years have passed,
I thought I have forgotten
直到这一刻才知道自己的心~
but I didn't really understand my heart until now.
好恨自己,非常非常非常非常非常非常非常恨.
I hate myself,I hate myself to death.
为什么那么死心眼,为什么那么任性,为什么那么不依不饶.
Why I was so capricious,so obstinate and why I refused to look over it?
明明是心疼的,明明是不想失去的.
Undoubtedly I was caring about him,and was so unwilling to lose him.
明明可以为他做任何事,付出一切的,
Undoubtedly I could do anything for him and gave my all.
明明不在乎他有什么没有什么,不在乎一切一切的.
I really cared nothing about what he had or so,I didn't care all that things.
为什么就不能对他好一点,为什么就不会宽容一点?
But why I didn't treat him better and just be a little more tolerant?
为什么就为那一件事追究个没完没了,
Why I beated over and over on that thing without even looking back?
把彼此逼向绝路!
I stressed us to a blined lead!
多少次梦中毫不犹豫的原谅,不顾一切的放弃所有回到他身边~
How many times I forgived him without hesitation and gave away my all to return to him in my dreams.
后悔!一千一万一亿个后悔!
Now I'm so regretful!I'm so regretful!
心痛!心碎!­
I feel hurt!My heart is broken!
那个女孩是个好女孩,只有她才配拥有!
She is a good girl and only she is good enough to own him.
有舍才有得.只有她才会对他不咎既往,
No pay,no gain.Of his past,only she can give him condonement.
只有她在一直一直的等待,从来没有放弃过.
And only she is waiting for him all time being,never gives up.
所以只有她才配拥有.
So,she is the only one who deserves the heart of him.
这个世界是公平的.她让付出的人得到应得的,
This world is even to let those willing to give gain what they deserve to get.
让自私不懂得珍惜的人悔恨一生~
And the world let those who don't treasure regret all their life long.
如果时光可以倒流,我一定不会放手,
If I could turn the clock back,I wouldn't let him go.
如果一切可以重来,我一定好好珍惜~
If everything could come back,I would try my best to treasure them.
可惜,世间也没有如果~
But it's a pity that the clock has its way and never turns back,and there's no "if" in the world.
好想好好的大哭一场~年少无知啊,不懂事啊~
I want to have a good cry~I was so young and didn't know my ways around.
在错误的时间遇到对的人,造化弄人啊~
It's such a pity to meet the right man in a wrong time.
错过了,就是错过了~
We missed each other,and that was the way it was.
不要忘记吧~只能这样了,
Don't forget all of these...That's what I can only do.
偶尔独自回忆一下,只当作是一种享受吧~
Recalling the past every once in a while.Maybe it's somehow a happiness...
真心的祝福他们,开开心心,永远相爱,幸福到老~
Wish them from the bottom of my heart an ever-lasting love and happiness to the old.
PS:看了你的问题,好悲伤.