作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

请翻译此篇文章

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/06/11 06:40:11

解题思路: 诗歌的翻译是比较难的一个方面。因为牵涉到语文词汇的表达,还要合辙押韵。
解题过程:
诗歌的翻译是比较难的一个方面。因为牵涉到语文词汇的表达,还要合辙押韵。
If I had my child to raise all over again, 如果我能再次养大我的孩子
I'd finger-paint more and point the finger less. 我会多用手指来画图,少用手指来指。
I'd do less correcting and more connecting. 我会少教训,多沟通。
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes. 我会少用眼睛看表,多用眼睛看世界。
I would care to know less and know to care more. 我会注意少知道一点,但知道多关心一些。
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. 我会更多地远足,放飞更多的风筝。
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play. 我不再扮演严肃的角色,而是认真的玩。
I'd run through more fields and gaze at more stars. 我会跑到更多的原野看更多的星星。
I'd do more hugging and less tugging. 我会多拥抱,少拉扯。

I would be firm less often, and affirm much more. 我要少些掌控,多些肯定。
I'd build self-esteem first, and the houselater. 我会先建立自尊,再决定盖房子。
I'd teach less about the love of power, 我不再传授对权力的爱,
And more about the power of love. 我会效法爱的力量。