作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

写4个英语的谐音小笑话,比如按banana(不拿了)之类的但要有中文剧情,

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/28 06:17:14
写4个英语的谐音小笑话,比如按banana(不拿了)之类的但要有中文剧情,
额,要故事.
1 too和two
  有一天小明不小心走路撞到一个外国人,他不好意思的说:「I am sorry.」
  「I am sorry,too.」外国人回答.
  「I am sorry three.」小明马上回道.
  「What are you sorry for?」外国人问.
  「I am sorry five…」小明说.
  2 关于模糊音
  .一家陕西人在纽约唐人街开了家餐馆,儿子当服务生,老妈管收钱,老爸做大厨.
  某一天,店里来了个老外,点了个套餐,吃到一半, " 咣当 " ,把汤碗打了.
  儿子跑过去看了一下,说: " 碗打了! "
  老外想: " one dollar,... ..."
  老妈听见声音,也过来看,见地上有个破碗,问: " 谁打的? "
  老外想: " three dollar?... ..."
  儿子说: " 他打的! "
  老外想: " ten dollar?! ... ..."
  老妈又说: " 还得打一碗! "
  老外想: " hundred and one?!?! ... ..."
  老爸正在厨房切菜,听见外面的声音,赶忙跑出来看怎么回事.忙乱中,忘了把菜刀放下.
  五大三粗的老爸,手持菜刀站在餐厅里,老外一看,心跳加速,血压急升,但更让他心碎加崩溃的是老爸的一番话.
  老爸对着正在加热炉上舀汤的儿子说: " 烫,少盛点儿! "
  老外: " ten thousand?!
  3 关于名字的谐音
  SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
  (场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布什 和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯
  George: Condi! Nice to see you. What’s happening?
  布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
  Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
  赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人
  George: Great. Let’s hear it.
  布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
  Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
  赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人
  George: That’s what I want to know.
  布什:这就是我要知道的
  Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
  赖斯:这就是我要告诉你的
  George: That’s what I’m asking you. Who is the new leader of
  China?
  布什:这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?
  Condi: Yes.
  赖斯:是的
  George: I mean the fellow’s name.
  布什:我是说那个人的名字
  Condi: Hu.
  赖斯:胡(谁)
  George: The guy in China.
  布什: 那个在中国的人
  Condi: Hu.
  赖斯:胡(谁)
  George: The new leader of China.
  布什:中国的新领导人!
  Condi: Hu.
  赖斯:胡(谁)
  George: The Chinese!
  布什:那个中国人!
  Condi: Hu is leading China.
  赖斯:胡(谁)领导中国
  George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
  布什:啊?现在是你问我了?
  Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
  赖斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中国
  George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
  布什:我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?
  Condi: That’s the man’s name.
  赖斯:就是那人的名字
  George: That’s whose name?
  布什:就是谁(胡)的名字?
  Condi: Yes.
  赖斯:是的
  George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader
  of China?
  布什:你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?
  Condi: Yes sir.
  赖斯:是的,长官(亚瑟尔)
  George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
  Middle East.
  布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢
  Condi: That’s correct.
  赖斯:没错
  George: Then who is in China?
  布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?
  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
  George: Yassir is in China?
  布什:亚瑟尔在中国?
  Condi: No, sir.
  赖斯:不,长官
  George: Then who is?
  布什:那么谁(胡)在?
  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
  George: Yassir?
  布什:亚瑟尔?
  Condi: No, sir
  赖斯:不,长官.
  George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of
  China. Get m e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet
  he knows.
  布什:听着,赖斯.我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长.我
  觉得他会知道
  Condi: Kofi?
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
  George: No, thanks.
  布什:不,谢谢
  Condi: You want Kofi?
  赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
  George: No.
  布什:不!
  Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
  赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)
  George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of
  milk. And then get me the U.N.
  布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国
  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
  George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
  布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
  Condi: Kofi?
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
  George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
  布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
  Condi: Call who?
  赖斯:给谁打?
  George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
  布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
  Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
  赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头
  George: Will you stay out of China?!
  布什:你能不能不提中国了?!
  Condi: Yes, sir.
  赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
  George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the
  U.N!
  布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
  Condi: Kofi?
  赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
  George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
  布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话
  (Condi picks up the phone.)
  (赖斯拿起电话)
  Condi: Rice here
  赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)
  George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too
  布什:米饭?好主意.在来两个蛋卷.
  基本上都是找的没有原创 惭愧