作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译When minutes become hours ,When days become years ,And I

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:拍题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/27 13:02:46
英语翻译
When minutes become hours ,When days become years ,And I don’t know where you are ,Color seems so dull without you ,Have we lost our minds?What have we done,But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore.
当分钟成为小时
  When days become years
  当日子变成年头.
  And I don’t know where you are
  我不知道你身在何处
  Color seems so dull without you
  离开了你,一切的颜色,都如此黯淡
  Have we lost our minds?
  我们已失去了理智?
  What have we done
  我们曾做过什么?
  But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
  但一切似乎已不再重要.
  When you kissed me on that street,I kissed you back
  当你在那条街吻我,我吻回你
  You held me in your arms,I held you in mine
  你我彼此拥入怀中.
  You picked me up to lay me down
  你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下.
  When I look into your eyes
  当我凝视你的眼,
  I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
  我能听到你的哭泣,不止因为你和我.
  I’m drenched in your love
  我沉浸在你的爱.
  I’m no longer able to hold it back
  可是,我再也不能找回你.
  Is it too late to ask for love?
  难道,现在让你爱我,太晚了?
  Is it wrong to feel right?
  难道,不应该让你知道我们的感觉是对的?
  When the world is winding down
  当世界,被风吹落.
  Thoughts of you linger around